Friday 9 March 2012

The Perfect Match

I bought a pair of cream 40's style Holly shoes nearly five years ago from Littlewoods (roughly 25 quid) , so beautiful but so incredibly impractical! 




I did wear them nonetheless, and it resulted in me tripping over in the street (twice)
In the end i sadly stowed them at the back of my closet never to be seen again!

Most recently i uncovered a lush cream leather satchel  hiding away in an old Thrift store
(148 Whitecross Street, 02072532763)
(all purses and handbags cost $5)


The same cream leather as my shoes !, i pulled the pretty shoes out of retirement and now wear them on sunny weekends (where sitting down and drinking coffee is all that's required of me)
Don't you ever sniff at old thrift stores (no matter how musty they seem) one woman's trash is another woman's treasure! 

Love 
Live
Life xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment